WColor (Word Color) by MathInDOS

 WColor


Let's know first what is WColor do?

WColor is a command line plugin used to show colorful lines of codes on console window.

 

Why I create this plugin?

I see on internet and deeply search any color plugin on internet but of course I found one and the plugin is  good but it can't show word colors. To solve this problem I create it. It used to show Word Color (WColor) on your console Window.

 

What is the size of this plugin?

 As we know that powerful plugins are very efficient than other one's. The size of this plugin is 330 KB. And also fast in color combinations.


How to download it?

 To download it just go our GitHub Page on this link.

 Download from here!

 

About 

This software is under MIT License.

Copyright (C) 2018-2020 MathInDOS

Comments

  1. Finally , new unique plugin for DOS on internet 👍🏻 Hope it will be continued

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you X3M. I am working on it and I will continue this plugin with new features and new style!

      From MoonBatch - Team

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Copy Menu by cmd

iff project v1.2